Conventional loans are the most common and widely available mortgage option. For borrowers with good credit, balanced income, debt and some down payment, they are often the least complicated way to get the most flexible mortgage options.
- Fixed Rate for the life of the loan
- 10, 15, 20 and 30 year terms
- Loan Amounts up to $510,400
- Can Finance Primary, Second Homes, and Investment Properties
- Low Down Payment Options Available for Qualified Borrowers
- Available for Purchase and Refinance Transactions